MALVENSKY CORPORATION S.R.L. with registration no. J40/861/2012, located in Romania, 61A Paris Street, 1st District, Bucharest (hereinafter referred to as `Malvensky`), the operator of the webstore www.malvensky.com, declares that all personal data (hereinafter “data`) is treated as strictly confidential and is handled in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Within this Policy, we would like to inform you about how we collect personal data about you and how we then use it.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. In such circumstances, we collect various types of date, depending on which of our service you are using.
1.1.1. When you register for our services, we collect your:
1.1.2. When you shop from us, we collect your:
1.1.3. When you login into your account, we collect your:
1.1.4. Guest checkout
1.1.5. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect:
1.1.6. In other situation (e.g. when you contact us), we may collect:
· The information above mentioned may also be collected in all cases (register, shop, login, guest, newsletter).
In general, the legal reason for processing your data is the need to fulfil the purchase agreement, and to meet legal obligations (e.g. accounting documents).
We also need to process your personal data for the following reasons:
· providing you with customer service and prevent any problems when fulfilling a purchase agreement;
· communicating with you via e-mail, phone etc., to confirm your order, give you the current status of your order/request, complete your order etc.;
· improving our services and systems on the basis of our legitimate interest derived from the freedom of business and on the basis of the need to improve the services provided for competitive success. To ensure the adequate protection of your rights and interests, we use personal date in an anonymised form for the purpose of marketing improvements to our services.
· Another reason for processing your personal data can be out our legitimate interest, like to ensure the protection and security of our systems and customers, detect and prevent fraud, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may contact you for marketing offers via e-mail if you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products. Thus:
· regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so;
· Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Malvensky informational e-mails;
· If you are not our customer, we will process your data on the basis of your consent.
You can always decline commercial communications via the unsubscribe link found in every e-mail.
If you have permitted cookies on your web browser, we will process some data about you – for more information about this please consult the separate chapter of this policy (`Cookies`).
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties except that it is necessary to fulfil the agreement between you and us. Thus, when we will pass on your data to third parties this transfer is based on legitimate interest, or if you have given your consent to this advance, as follows:
· to carriers to deliver your order or services and to resolve complaints, including withdrawal from an agreement;
We can also disclose your data in the following cases:
· in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have submitted on this website or otherwise provided to Malvensky;
· if Malvensky (and/or one or more of its affiliates) merges with or sells all or substantially all of its assets to a third party, information collected about you on this website may be disclosed to such third party.
If a third party uses data in connection with their legitimate interests, we are not liable for this processing.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Malvensky is committed to protecting the privacy of the personally-identifiable information that we collect from you as you use this website.
Malvensky has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operation security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized Malvensky personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and such employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Notwithstanding these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information.
Moreover, we require our processors to prove compliance of their systems with GDPR.
We process and store personal data:
· for the period necessary to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase agreement (i.e. for the duration of the order and warranty period);
· for the period that Malvensky is obliged by law (accounting documents, such as invoices issued by us are archived according to law for 10 years);
· In other cases, the processing of data arises from the purpose of the processing is determined by law.
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you request that the use of the personal data be restricted instead of erased;
- the data must be kept for the exercise or defence of legal claims;
- a decision is pending on the legitimate interests of the data controller prevailing over the interests of the data subject
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address listed in the footer of this Policy.